What does Anti-Pill Fleece feel like?Anti-Pill or Non Anti-Pill? What are the differences that a consumer should know?
- Anti-pill fleece doesn’t “ball up” or “pill” after several washes.
- Anti-pill fleece has a smoother surface, at least on one side of the fabric.
- Anti-pill tends to be made of a higher quality fabric. It usually has a heavier gram weight, so it feels denser.
- Anti-pill fleece typically costs more.
- If there's a design on the fabric, it will look clearer and less fuzzy on Anti-pill fleece.
How is Anti-Pill Fleece Made?
Manufacturing Process: PURGING THE PILL
No-pill fleece is processed in a way that reduces the number of pills that form by a lot. The fibers may be twisted together more tightly or packed closer together, and they're usually shorn much shorter than the fibers of regular fleece.